Your Phoenix Plumber
Does a plumbing issue have you stressed on a daily basis? Call us at (480) 726-1600 and get industry leading Phoenix plumbing solutions today! Click here to save using our online discounts and coupons.
Anyone who owns a home has probably experienced at least one plumbing issue in his or her home. While some may attempt to fix these issues themselves, it is always best to trust a professional plumber. At ABC Plumbing and Rooter Co., Inc. we have been providing our customers with expert Phoenix plumbing services for the last four decades. Whether you are facing a plumbing emergency, or a simple blocked drain, our experts have got you covered.
See what some of our satisfied customers have to say here, and give our plumbing professionals a call today!
Our Services Benefits Include:
- 24/7 Services – You Never Get An Answering Machine
- Flat Rate Pricing On All Services
- Free Estimates On Select Services. Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Same Day Services
- Family Owned & Operated
What are signs of a damaged water heater?
As a homeowner, you rely on your appliances to function at all times. One of the most important appliances in your home is the water heater. By understanding what signs to look for, you can quickly solve issues before they become a major issue in your home. Common signs include:
- Temperature – Water that takes a long time to get hot, or no longer gets hot, is the most common sign of water heater problems
- Rust – This can be seen around the water heater itself or the water itself. If water is coming out rust colored, then your tank may be deteriorating.
- Leaking – Any water puddles on the floor around the water heater is an obvious sign that it is in need of repair.
- Noise – If your water heater begins to make cracking, popping, or hissing sounds, call us for an inspection as soon as possible.
A damaged water heater can be a serious issue because it can quickly damage your home. By hiring our experts, you can enjoy efficient Phoenix water heater repair services that can restore the flow of hot water to your home in no time.
Why do drains clog?
One of the more common plumbing issues people may face in their home are blocked drains. Understanding what causes them can help you prevent them. The most common causes include:
- Foreign objects – This includes anything besides liquid: grease, hair, toys, leaves, sticks, dirt, grime, etc.
- Excessive water – A drain that is working properly may still have trouble disposing of extremely large amounts of water, such as an outdoor drain after a severe thunderstorm.
- Damaged pipes – If any of your pipes are damaged, they could collapse and cause a backup.
- Misaligned pipes – Improper installation of pipes can cause pipes to misalign, resulting in a smaller opening through which the water has to flow.
How can damaged sewer lines affect your home?
Your sewers are responsible for disposing of waste produced by your home. Over time however they can deteriorate and fall susceptible to issues. Common signs of sewer line damage include:
- Yard – Sewer line damage can be identified if your yard has sporadic spots of lush grass and/or certain spots that seem to be caving in. Similarly, damaged sewer lines can cause flooding around your home.
- Water Bill – If there is a mysterious and sudden rise in your water bill, your sewer line may be the cause. Damaged sewer lines waste water throughout the day causing a noticeable spike in your bill.
- Water Flow – A damaged sewer line can cause poor water pressure from the faucets in and around your home.
- Smell – You may begin to smell musty or foul odors. This can occur inside or outside your home, and is generally a result of the wastewater.
- Clogs – If you are constantly getting clogged drains inside your home, a damaged sewer line is probably to blame.
A sewer line almost always requires a contractor for repair. There are some instances in which a trench may need to be dug, but others times trenchless repair may be an option. Our experts are experienced in both, and can ensure that the services we provide are effective and long lasting.
Additional Phoenix Plumbing Services Include:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Hydrojetting Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Services
- Garbage Disposals
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Water Softeners
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heater Services
See what our Phoenix plumbers have been up to in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Are you looking for a reliable and professional Phoenix plumber? Call us at (480) 726-1600 and schedule an appointment for the very best Phoenix plumbing services today!